You MUST fill out an application form via GetAcceptd prior to your live audition. You will not be allowed to audition live unless you’ve submitted an online application. Please click here to do so. If you are auditioning live, you do not need to upload videos to your application.
Heifetz Institute live auditions will take place in various locations around the U.S.
Live Audition Instructions:
- Click the “Register Now” button for the date/location of your preferred live audition location. You will be redirected to an Eventbrite page.
- Select the “ticket” corresponding to the audition time you’d like to sign up for
- Pre-formed ensembles applying to the Ashkenasi/Kishbaum Chamber Music Seminar will be seen during the first hour of the audition time block
- Please be sure to fill out your information as it is on your GetAcceptd application. If you’re signing up for your ensemble, enter your ensemble name in parenthesis after your last name. For example:
- First: John
- Last: Doe (String Quartet #1)
- Please arrive to the audition site at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time. There will be a warm up space.
- You may choose to bring a collaborative pianist, but this is not a requirement. There will be pianos available at all live audition locations.
- January 13, 2018
7:00 am - 11:00 am