“The goal of the Heifetz International Music Institute program is to develop the expressive potential of every performer.”
–Founder & Artistic Director Daniel Heifetz
The 2017 Summer Program: June 22 – August 5, 2017
The Institute’s summer program is open to outstanding string players between the suggested ages of 13 and 25, and includes:
- Two 1-hour private lessons per week
- One studio performance class per week
- One chamber music coaching per week
- Heifetz Performance and Communication Training
- Five “Stars of Tomorrow” concert performance opportunities per week
- Invitations to perform with Heifetz faculty on our “Celebrity Series” concerts
- Saturday night “Heifetz Hootenanny” multi-genre performances with local roots, blues & jazz musicians
- Nationwide “Heifetz On Tour” concert opportunities throughout the year for alumni
- Residencies, partnerships, and audition opportunities with performing arts centers and major orchestras
- Industry-leading HD audio and video productions. Check out our YouTube channel.
Click here to our 2017 Faculty and Guest Artist Roster.
Click here to see the 2016 Student Roster.