Positions Available: 2
Duration: 06/19/2019 – 08/12/2019
Contract pay, housing, and meals are provided
Heifetz Institute Administrative Fellows will work directly with both our President & CEO and our Artistic Director during the festival. Ideal candidates will have a background in music, be highly organized administrators. interested in developing their skills in Arts Administration. Strong communication skills, the ability to interact on a professional basis with students, faculty, staff, and patrons, and faultless reliablity and trustworthiness will be key attributes for the successful candidates.
- Possess a background in classical music
- Proficiency on an instrument a plus
- Deep knowledge of string and chamber music repertoire
- Ability to interact confidently with faculty, students, administration, donors, and audience members
- Exhibit excellent organization, communication, and proofreading/editing skills
- Ability to uphold a demanding schedule
- Competency in Microsoft Office, G Suite products, and with Apple computers
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, some physical labor may be required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
If you’re interested in the summer job of a lifetime, please email General Manager, Jennifer Roe, with your resume and cover letter, and be sure to indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line or body of the email.