In addition to creating a new paradigm in online training, we’ll also continue to connect students with our community of music lovers, supporters, and patrons both locally and worldwide during this time in which such gatherings are imprudent. Heifetz concerts are intended to be community events that bring music lovers together to form a dynamic connection between performers and audiences, and so we look forward to bringing you a regular slate of concerts through The Heifetz Digital Concert Hall.
Now, we know that we cannot replicate the electric energy of experiencing a Heifetz concert in person, but with your participation, our students will have the chance to put their training into practice through exciting, interactive virtual concerts presented nearly every day throughout our summer season:
- [Virtual] Stars of Tomorrow: A twice-weekly compendium of fresh performances by the brilliant young artists of #Heifetz2020 [Mondays and Thursdays]
- Video of the Week: Newly-released and instantly-memorable performances from the Heifetz multimedia vaults. [Tuesdays]
- Young Alumni Showcase: Freshly-curated content featuring prominent Heifetz alumni [Wednesdays]
- Faculty Fridays: The day when our legendary teachers get pride of place, with gripping performances by some of the biggest names in the business [Fridays]
- And A Whole Lot More! Aided by our renowned Multimedia Production team, each #VirtualHeifetz2020 student will produce at least one piece to present in an online concert, which will also be distributed via our Heifetz channels on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
All concerts will be available for free on our YouTube and Facebook channels for seven days following the broadcast, at which point they will be available in the archives for our Digital Season Pass Holders.